We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Superintendent Pharmacist
- The person chosen for this position shall be responsible for the overall production line. From production of raw materials to packaging, to communication with the Pharmaceutical Council of Nigeria on behalf of the company and more.
- Persons with experience from DRUG APPROVAL will have an advantage.
The candidate must possess the following:
- A current annual license to practice asa pharmacist in Nigeria
- A letter of resignation from previous employment (if possible)
- Letter of acceptance of resignation (if possible)
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Must be able to write reports
- Computer knowledgeable.
- Must have good measurable managerial skills.
- We are a new company but our goal is to be a leader in the pharmaceutical industry. We therefore have high expectations of our workers.
- We will be giving our employees competitive salaries and health benefits and even accommodation for some categories of our staff.
Application Closing Date
27th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s with the position you are applying for BOLDLY marked at the top of your letter, to: email@example.com