Tiskies – An African contemporary fashion outfit specializing in combining African fabrics with western materials to produce a well detailed mix of exquisite fashion for both men and women, is looking to recruit a suitable qualified candidate for the position below:
Job Title: Head of Fashion
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Owns and manage vertical calendar; assure that all critical deadlines are met by the cross functional teams and raise exceptions at weekly meetings
- Conduct trend research and interpret style
- Create and present seasonal concept direction on themes, colors, print inspiration, key fabrics and life style
- Create and present material and print pattern
- Create concept boards for presenting big ideas and key looks
- Initiates Development Tracker
- Attend design, fabric fashion, yarn and trim shows
- Travel to stores and competitive shopping locations to gain inspiration and pick up on trends
- Review and approve print design and strike off execution
- Proven experience in design
- College Degree or equivalent experience (Fashion Design degree preferred).
- Knowledge of competitive intelligence for increased awareness of trends.
- A well-developed sense of creativity for color, pattern, yarn and trends.
- Strong background in multiple fabric arenas as well as working with technical requirements.
- Organized, flexible & team player.
- Ability to problem solve and partner with appropriate Merchants, Planners and others to effect solutions.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Computer proficiency in MS Office Suite, Word and Excel proficiency required.
- Flex PLM, Adobe Suite (Illustrator & Photoshop) experience.
Application Closing Date
9th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.