Job Title: Help Desk and Inventory Personnel
Department: Facilities Management
Reports to: Facilities Coordinator
- Respond and provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues either in person or over the phone also receives and record new stock as it comes into the premise and manages entire stock inventory which includes consumables, materials and equipments.
- Monitor re-order level for all stock and be the frontline for procurement.
- Devise ways to optimize inventory procedures, maintain records of receipt as well as the issuance of items coming in and going out of the premises or warehouse to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs and be involved in the reconciliation of physical stock with the stock in the system.
- To undertake the function of stock taking and confirm the periodic stock on a regular basis by working closely with the designated staff members.
- Responsible for the supervision and offloading process, the subsequent arrangement of merchandise, material, etc., and consignment so that it can be accessed and identified easily.
- Good records taking to ensure the correct and timely valuation of the inventory and to be involved in directing and managing procedures related to offloading, packing and unpacking.
- Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus
- Inspect the levels of business supplies and raw material to identify shortages
- Take daily record of deliveries and usage to reconcile inventory and collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure business goals are met.
- To oversee that the arrangement of goods has been done in an orderly system within the stock location system so that the stock can be stored easily and retrieved whenever there is a requirement.
- Provide first level contact and maintain a high level of courteous customer service at all times.
- Assist customers and staff to enquires or complaints and track, route and redirect problems and complains to the correct.
- Work closely with the facilities coordinator in management and supervision of goods brought in and out of the premises.
- Properly familiarize the building space and activities so accurate directions can easily be given to visitors.
- Ensures that the facility coordinator is in the loop of all the activities within the warehouse.
- Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure and properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support
- Respond to queries via chat, email or phone call.
- Utilize excellent customer service skills and exceed customers’ expectations
- Follow-up to ensure close-out of all user’s complaint on all complaint received towards achieving 100% customer satisfaction.
- B.Sc in Accounting, Logistics or other business-related fields.
- A professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- 2-5 years working experience in a similar or related position.
- Good customer relations
- Oral and written communications skill
- Report writing
- Bookkeeping and documentation
- Ability to use Microsoft package ( Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Research ability
- Problem Solving
- Attention to details
- Ability to work in a team.
- Working Condition includes sitting and standing for long hours, working indoors on the computer, close interaction with staff and visitors and must frequently update the facility coordinator.
- Physical demands include a lot of walking, sitting, standing and a bit of lifting etc.
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online