We deal in Real Estate Development and Investments with expanse of land in Lagos, Ogun, Rivers States and Federal Capital Territory FCT, Abuja.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Officer
- We are looking for a Relationship Officer with superior communication skills and a great work ethic to join our team.
- As the Relationship Officer, you will work directly with customers to meet their needs, answer their questions and provide support.
- The person in this role must also be a keen note-taker who is adaptable and optimistic.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answers customer inquiries via phone, email, and in person
- Directs customers to online resources
- Updates customer records in the system, including notes about interactions
- Pitches ideas for improving customer care
- Creates and maintains reports about customer interactions
- Participates in team-building activities
- Develops a rapport with customers
- Makes recommendations to management to improve customer experience
Requirements and Qualifications
- Proficient computer skills.
- Previous experience in an office or call centre
- HND, B.Sc in relevant field.
- Strong client-facing and communication skills.
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong organizational skills, process driven and ability to multi-task.
- Efficient worker with strong attention to detail.
- Fast learner to understand the products on offer and the business processes.
- Good knowledge of customer loyalty management.
- Conflict Management and Problem-solving skills.
- Strong Creativity and Innovation skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Relationship Officer” as subject.