Audacious currently has ten outlets in different locations in Nigeria and plans to add more before the end of year 2018. We are very conscious of the importance of a convenient shopping experience for our clientele, this is why all our outlets are in the prime malls in the country.
We require qualified candidates to fill the role below:
Job Title: Accounts Officer
- We are in need of qualified candidates to fill the role of Account Officer.
- The Account Officer post is one of the main functions managing the financial reports and accounting of the business.
- Successful candidates will have the opportunity of an exciting career path that can lead to higher positions.
- Posting of financial entries in the ERP
- Carrying out Revenue Assurance for the branches
- Preparing monthly account reconciliations as assigned
- Responsible for the preparation of audit schedules and assist auditors in their inquiries when necessary.
- Responsible for monitoring fixed asset acquisitions and disposals in the accounting system.
- Other accounting related responsibilities as assigned.
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting
- 1 – 2 years in a reputable multinational, consulting, or professional organization.
- Membership or certification by ACCA, ICAN or any other relevant professional bodies is an added advantage.
- Must be between 21 and 28 years of age
- Excellent mathematical and statistical abilities
- Creativity and innovation
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Tools
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Management ability and supervisory skills.
- Team oriented
- Good knowledge and use of Accounting Software.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org