Jemi Neil Consulting – Our client, a reputable Montessori School and Children Activity Centre (Museum) has given us the task to source candidates with quality hands-on work arts and teaching experience who genuinely loves children. The age group of children admitted within the school is age 3 months to 11 years.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Performing Arts Teacher (Part Time)
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
- The Teacher is expected to work 4 days a week, which includes 3 days in weekdays and on Saturdays.
- Teach the elementary students dance, drama (performing arts) during their Right Brain Day (RBD).
- Facilitate the Theatre Club at the childrens museum, using the curriculum provided by management.
- Have good knowledge being a performance arts teacher working with young children.
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- At least a 3rd/final year student undergoing Creative Arts, Theatre Arts, Performance Arts or related course at a reputable university.
- Must be passionate about teaching or passing knowledge.
- Must be passionate about Arts.
- Must have experience engaging young children.
Desirable Skills and Abilities:
- Relevant work experience within a school environment will also be an advantage.
- Must be confident and articulate.
- Communication (Must write and speak good English).
Work Environment/Other Information
- School location is in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos State.
- Please note that candidates must be available to resume immediately.
- Applicants with up to 1-year experience and undergoing university degree will also be considered.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s as an attachment to: email@example.com with “Performing Arts Teacher” as the email subject.