Kogi State Government, under the Ministry of Agriculture and Natural Resources Lokoja, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Rural Infrastructure Engineer- Civil & Electrical (State Project Office)
Function and Responsibilities
- Under the supervision of SPC the Engineers will supervise the implementation and coordination of civil and electrical work infrastructure activities under the project component.
- The incumbent will further work with the project team to ensure proper design and l9cation of the infrastructure within the States.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- B.Sc degree in Civil Engineering and Electrical.
- Professional qualification, COREN, MN SE. etc
- Minimum of seven (7) years field experience in construction and power/energy supply for Civil and Electrical Engineers respectively.
- Higher qualification will be an advantage.
- Strong knowledge of computer applications including engineering design software etc
- Fluency in local language is a major advantage
- Ability to undertake regular field visits and interact with different stakeholders
Application Closing Date
2nd February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to the address below addressed to the “Honourable Commissioner, Ministry of Agriculture and Natural Resources”:
The Officer of the Commissioner,
Ministry of Agriculture and Natural Resources,