Job Title: Procurement Officer (State Project Office)
Overall Function and Responsibilities of the Position
- Under the supervision of the State Project Coordinator respectively, the incumbent will coordinate the procurement of all goods, works and services financed under the project.
Specific Duties of the Position
- Preparation of procurement plans for implementation of the project.
- Prepare Bidding documents.
- Responsible for day-to-day procurement activities as contained in the PIM.
- Update and implement the procurement manual.
- Initiate procurement and training workshops.
- Undertake any other duties as may be assigned by the State Project Coordinator.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- A first degree or HND in Engineering, Purchasing and Supply, Administration or other relevant qualification.
- Possession of higher degree will be an added advantage.
- At least 5 years of post-qualification experience in procurement for developmental projects.
- Demonstrated competence in procurement under externally assisted projects with specific experience in IDA/Donor funded agency.
- Ability to communicate and write effectively and Computer literacy.
Application Closing Date
2nd February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to the address below addressed to the “Honourable Commissioner, Ministry of Agriculture and Natural Resources”:
The Officer of the Commissioner,
Ministry of Agriculture and Natural Resources,