Kogi State Government, under the Ministry of Agriculture and Natural Resources Lokoja, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Communication Officer (State Project Office)
Function and Responsibilities
- Under the supervision of SPC, the specialist will develop and implement communication strategy, and programs, and other IEC materials for the project
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Master’s degree in Development Communications, Mass Communication, MBA, Agricultural Extension, and related discipline
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in development communication
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to prepare multimedia content e.g. features, articles, press releases, blog etc
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain partnerships with media organization
- Well-developed understanding of social media and digital communications.
- Communications experience in a private or public sector environment highly regarded.
- Experience with Content Management Systems
- Manage and maintain the website in collaboration with ICT/MIS officer
- Responding to media queries
Application Closing Date
2nd February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to the address below addressed to the “Honourable Commissioner, Ministry of Agriculture and Natural Resources”:
The Officer of the Commissioner,
Ministry of Agriculture and Natural Resources,