Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inspection Methods Officer
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard 5 Days a week
- Prepare inspection programs for long term planning
- Perform FAME+ analyses and re assessment as needed
- Prepare Written Scheme of Examination as generally required for all facilities
- Update SAP plans as required
- Under instruction from the Head of Inspection, prepare Scope of works for approved work programmes ensuring that all relevant regulations, especially those governing the safety and health of personnel, are complied with.
- In liaison with Corrosion Engineer and QA/QC Engineer ensure smooth inspection preparations.
- Conduct Integrity assessment of all equipment and establish fitness for purpose/ remaining life
- Prepare / Validate / review inspection workbook in SAP
- Provide advice and support to operations
- Prepare implementation and follow of inspection programs and plans
- Prepare method work scopes for all inspection activities
- Ensure facilities integrity compliance in accordance to statutory regulations / COMPANY laws and specifications
- Follow-up all inspection requirements and frequencies.
- Participate in the preparation of annual budget for inspection
- Prepare and follow-up call for tender and inspection contract
- Liaise with contractors in accordance with SOW.
Relationship with the Authorities:
- Ensure/participate in establishing and maintaining good relationship with external entities especially statutory authorities.
- Ensure proper filings and documentation
- Relevant Information and Invitations to be sent to DPR and the insurance company.
- Assist the Site Inspection team
- Validation of inspection results and updating of same in CMMS
- Adapt and Update inspection procedures
- Advise the Head of Inspection on issues affecting facility integrity.
- Discuss all inspection results with both the Corrosion Engineer (where necessary) and the Head of Inspection for proper analysis and follow up actions
- Report all Non-compliance and follow up actions for compliance
- Identify and notifying anomalies in accordance with the work scope instruction
- Follow-up all anomalies reported from inspections and update accordingly (notifications completion tracking)
- Implement and follow-up audits linked with Inspection activities
- Provide/Assist in providing advices on QA/QC matters to construction team.
- Prepare and follow PSV programs, campaign and reporting
- Prepare and follow Lifting Equipment programs, campaign and reporting.
- B. Eng in Engineering discipline, Master Degree in Mechanical, Metallurgy, Chemical
- Good communication skill, and Computer literacy is an advantage.
- 7 years experience in inspection engineer’s functions preferably in the oil industry, at least 3 of which must be in a general asset inspection management position.
- Excellent communication and negotiation and good knowledge transmission.
Application Closing Date
29th January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online