Rapid Vigil Security Company – Our management team has a well-deserved reputation of excellence in providing smart, sensible, and cost-effective security and business solutions for our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Officer
Locations: Lagos and Ogun
- Applications are sought from qualified candidates to fill the position of Security Officers in our Lagos and Ogun state locations.
- Duties and responsibilities will include manning and guarding assigned beat.
- Patrolling and monitoring the premises to prevent theft, violence, or infractions of rules.
- Answer alarms and investigate disturbances.
- Answer telephone calls to take messages, answer questions, and provide information.
- Follow the Company procedure or contact the Fire Department/Police in cases of an emergency such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
- Operate detecting devices such as hand held metal detectors to screen individuals and prevent passage of prohibited articles into restricted areas.
- Patrol premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates.
- Warn persons of rule infractions or violations, and apprehend or evict violators from premises, using force when necessary.
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences and recorded in the Beat Log Book.
- Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions.
- Young, Vibrant & medically fit Nigerian,
- 5ft 10” and above in height.
- Intelligent, Analytical.
- Ability to read and write effectively.
- Educated with a minimum of O’LEVEL, OND, HND or BSc.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Industrial Security Services.
- Ex-service personnel an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com using position applied as Subject of the mail.