Cypress Leasing and Investments Limited, provides solutions in Operational and Finance Leases, Asset Management and Investment Advisory. Cypress services includes Consumer and Corporate Leases and Rentals, Logistics and Fleet Management, and Portfolio Management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Leasing Manager – Business Development Manager
General Job Description
- Manages and directs the daily activities of the leasing operations department in accordance with organization policies and standards.
- Responsible for all leasing functions, which may include reviewing and negotiating lease transactions and agreements.
- Oversees completion of all necessary paperwork and ensures proper customer service.
- Responsible for the productivity and budgetary performance of the leasing operations department.
- Develops and implements policies and procedures to improve efficiency and profitability of the department.
- Monitors trends for competition in the marketplace.
- Typically reports to a senior manager or head of a unit/department.
- Manages subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs.
- Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
- Has full authority for personnel actions.
- Extensive knowledge of department processes.
Qualification / Requirements
- A degree in a relevant field.
- Typically requires 5 years’ experience in the related area. 1 to 3 years supervisory experience may be required.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office suite (especially Excel application).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a good command of English Language.
- Good team player, versatile, confident and articulate.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org