Rapid Vigil Security Company – Our management team has a well-deserved reputation of excellence in providing smart, sensible, and cost-effective security and business solutions for our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HSE Assistant
- Inspect work areas to detect unsafe or unhealthy working conditions.
- Inspect general work environments, machinery and equipment for conformance with manufacturers standards, laid down procedures or in response to complaints or accidents.
- Photograph work environments suspected of endangering workers to provide evidence required to initiate corrective action.
- Issue and maintain reports and record of accidents.
- Undertake Interviews to obtain facts about work practice or workplace accidents.
- Rate unsafe conditions according to factors like severity of potential injury, likelihood of recurrence, employee accident records and evidence of voluntary compliance.
- Observe employees at work to define compliance with safety precautions and the safety of equipment used.
- Document safety policy violations.
- Candidate must have B.Sc or HND in any Science ( A degree in Engineering will be an added advantage)
- Must have NEBOSH IGC
- At least 2 years HSE related work experience
- Must be computer literate and highly proficient in the use of MS Office Suites.
- Resident in Lagos or Ogun state.
Application Closing Date
26th January, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using position applied as Subject of the mail.