Doshlaps – NO 1 in the Window Blinds Treatment Industry in Nigeria. For over 20 years, DOSHLAPS has been providing beautiful, custom-made window treatments to help unlock your inner designer and bring style and sophistication to your homes and offices. But like most good things, DOSHLAPS started small, with a good idea and hard work.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Services Officer
- Designs and implements of standards and procedures for the department, measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments
- Maintains customer efficiency by planning and implementing standard database and accurate feedback system.
- Designs, developments and review of customer information and program tracking.
- Conduct research on process improvements methods with aim of improving efficiency with minimal expenditure
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face.
- Provide timely and daily schedules and reports.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints and respond promptly to customer inquiries.
- Effective Quality Control of delivered blinds and ensuring they are world class standard.
- Feedbacks – Prepare and distribute customer activity reports.
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries
- Provide pricing and delivery information to clients with orders and requests.
- Periodic update of the order sheets for the customer service and maintaining the hardcopies.
- Perform customer verifications, Set up new customer accounts, Process orders, forms, applications and requests.
- Organize workflow to meet customer time frames
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- Manage customers’ accounts and keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- Record details of inquiries, comments, complaints and details of actions taken
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- Answer incoming telephone calls, assist callers, take messages, provide information, and make community referrals and direct calls to staff, route incoming paperwork to appropriate staff.
- Maintain a safe environment by monitoring security system and using good judgment in contacting appropriate personnel as needed.
- Maintain a professional and personable demeanour while working with colleagues, management, and support staff.
- Accurately document all activities. Notify appropriate
- Works with the Accounts department with regards to the payment of bills and feedback.
- Provides secretarial support to the Executive Committee and Board meetings sends out the meeting agenda and notices to staff and the Board.
Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Application Closing Date
16th January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com