Job Title: Senior Technical Consultant (ITSTC1)
- Serve as a lead technical consultant to install and configure required software
- Establish and promote a positive relationship with customers
- Execute implementation strategy that best delivers proffered solutions.
- Ability to configure and maintain Microsoft SQL and Oracle databases.
- 5-year experience installing and supporting tier-1 ERP applications.
- Able to convey technical details to non-technical audiences
- Programming and report design experience is desired
- Able to manage and mentor consultants
- Sage X3, Microsoft or Oracle certifications are a plus
- This position involves travelling within West Africa for about 50% of the time.
- All interested candidates must have; a University degree and professional or product certification, Strong communication skills (Fluency in French is a plus), the ability to work within a team and be willing to learn and adapt new technologies
Application Closing Date
24th January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using the position, code and your present location as the subject of email: eg. job title (ITfsc1 – Ogun State).
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.