GOS Projects Limited – Our client, a leading technology consulting firm at the forefront of business process automation with a bias for public finance reforms in West Africa, requires consultants with experience in Oracle and Sage applications in the position below:
Job Title: Senior Functional Consultant (ITSFC1)
- Serve as implementation consultant and primary contact for customers
- Prepare business requirements and functional solution designs for implementation
- Configure applications to suit clients’ requirements
- Train customer in initial setup of key data and transfer of knowledge
- Assist customers in execution of conference room pilots
- Assist in Go-live support of both core Team and end users
- Promote a positive relationship with customers
- 5-year experience deploying ERP solutions
- Understanding of business processes of Government entities
- Ability to think analytically, work at differing levels of detail based on the situation,
- Ability to manage multiple activities, anticipate issues and propose solutions
- Strong consultative mindset especially in helping client adopt new processes
- Professional certification in Accounting is a plus
- This position involve travel within West Africa for about 50% of the time.
- All interested candidates must have; a University degree and professional or product certification, Strong communication skills (Fluency in French is a plus), the ability to work within a team and be willing to learn and adapt new technologies
Application Closing Date
24th January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using the position, code and your present location as the subject of email: eg. job title (ITfsc1 – Ogun State).
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.