GOS Projects Limited – Our client, a leading technology consulting firm at the forefront of business process automation with a bias for public finance reforms in West Africa, requires candidates with experience in Oracle and Sage applications in the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager (ITPM1)
- Deploy resources for successful project execution
- Ensure timely periodic project reports
- Deploy appropriate project management monitoring tools.
- 3 years experience managing software implementation projects.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to employ project management tools for reporting and analysis
- Work closely with client and implementation teams to ensure user satisfaction.
- This position involves travelling within West Africa for about 50% of the time.
- All interested candidates must have; a University degree and professional or product certification, Strong communication skills (Fluency in French is a plus), the ability to work within a team and be willing to learn and adapt new technologies
Application Closing Date
24th January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position, code and your present location as the subject of email: eg. job title (ITfsc1 – Ogun State).
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.