Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited is a privately held IT solutions firm. We have been providing solid, imaginative and successful Custom IT solutions since 2003. With specialties in custom application development, Database development and system integration, Zercom Systems covers a broader range of IT services than most other firms in the IT industry – and we do it utilizing the latest and most innovative technologies in the marketplace, making quality and technical excellence our top priorities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: PHP Developer
- You will be responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built into the application.
- Therefore, a good understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions and data-backup
- Develop quality assurance and testing tools
Skills and Qualifications
- B.Sc in Computer Science/Computer Engineering
- At lease 1 year experience in PHP and website development
- Experience with the use of object-oriented PHP
- Proficiency building clean, well-designed and well-documented PHP modules
- Experience troubleshooting, testing and maintaining software to optimize functionality
- Good working knowledge of MySQL
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (such as Laravel, Code Igniter, Symfony etc )
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using “AD PHP” as the subject.