Thank U is a networked, multi-merchant loyalty scheme that gives you incredible discount across major stores with just one reward card.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales/Marketing Executive
- Our company aims to help other businesses grow by helping them with first class data analytical tools to help their business growth.
- You will be involved in providing first-class service in order to push the sales of our product. Acts as an intermediary between producers and clientele.
- Makes necessary phone calls and meetings to help sales.
- Allows people to make inquiries as necessary.
- Engages in superior customer service by making information readily available
- Persists in sales even in the face of failure
- Demonstrates products and services as deemed necessary by clients and management
- Schedules appointments and meetings as necessary
- Answers questions from clients
- Makes product knowledge readily available to self and other sales people through various resources
- Finds ways to sell products in the face of a down market
- Researches client base to find new types of customers and sells to them accordingly
- Creates a plan for gaining customers and then retaining them based on warranties or guarantees
- Analyzes and creates a plan for engaging the target market
- Analyzes the competition to create a plan for engagement
- Makes product appeal to the target market
- Trains other sales people in the art of selling
- Makes sure that all salespeople meet quota during a given period
- Sets up booths at trade shows and demonstrates the quality or uses of a product
- Demonstrates superior time management skills and meets sales deadlines.
Skills and Qualification
- Superior Written and Verbal Communication Skills,
- Math Skills,
- Product Knowledge,
- Demonstrated Experience,
- Basic Computer Literacy,
- Microsoft Office,
- Database Skills,
- Target Market Analysis,
- Presentation Skills,
Application Closing Date
25th January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Sales/Marketing Executive”.
Applications should contain the following:
- Resume and a thoughtful “cover letter,” which we hope will include specifics about how your previous experience relates to the position description and why you want to work at Thank U.
- Before you get in touch, you should get to know us better on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook.