Thank U is a networked, multi-merchant loyalty scheme that gives you incredible discount across major stores with just one reward card.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Creator/Social Media Marketer
- We are looking for a Content Creator to write and publish various types of pieces for our company’s web pages, like articles, ebooks and social media posts.
- Content Creator responsibilities include producing marketing copy to advertise our products, writing blog posts about industry-related topics and promoting our content on social media. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with digital publishing and generating traffic and leads for new business. Please share samples of your work (portfolio or links to published articles) along with your application.
- Ultimately, you will help us reach our target audience by delivering both useful and appealing online information about our company and products.
- Research industry-related topics
- Prepare well-structured drafts using digital publishing platforms
- Create and distribute marketing copy to advertise our company and products
- Interview industry professionals and incorporate their views in blog posts
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content
- Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement (e.g. comments and shares)
- Identify customers’ needs and recommend new topics
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Measure web traffic to content (e.g. conversion and bounce rates)
- Update our websites as needed
- Proven work experience as a Content Creator, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- An ability to fact-check long-form content pieces
- Time-management skills
- Familiarity with SEO
- BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism or relevant field
Application Closing Date
25th January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: email@example.com with the subject line “Content Creator Application”.
- We ask that everyone attach their resume and submit a thoughtful “cover letter,” which we hope will include specifics about how your previous experience relates to the position description and why you want to work at Thank U. Kindly include a link to your portfolio or a PDF portfolio showing samples of your best work.
- Before you get in touch, you should get to know us better on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook.