Mindfield Resources – Our client, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Area Sales Manager
Job Type: Full-Time Regular
- Long established young & energetic multinational in stationery & office supplies category with recognized brand is now expanding themselves in Africa through a stable and continued growth plan and forecast through 2017-2018 they are now seeking to hire a key position of Area Sales Manager in either Nigeria or Kenya
- We are searching for an engaged, customer oriented, communicative and competent team player to be a vital part of our client’s successful story.
- You will have to scratch the market being the first employee in the new market ,Identifying potential markets and appointing distributors.
- Maintaining and increasing sales of company’s products.
- Planning Primary Sales and monitoring secondary sales. Achieving targets and goals set for your area by HO. Servicing the needs of your existing customers. Informing customers of delivery schedules. Compiling and analysing sales figures. Giving feedback on sales trends.
- At Mindfield we are driven by mutually agreed KPIs and service levels.
- Exceptional results can only be delivered when we understand both our key stakeholders clients and candidates.
- Keeping this in mind we would request that when applying for a role do take cognizance of the “must haves” to avoid disappointment. Sometimes positions take time to close and there could be delay in us responding to you but respond we will.
- Look forward to a long term relationship.
- Locals with excellent experience in FMCG/ Stationery/Office Supplies industry.
- Strong sales, distribution & trade marketing experience.
- Commercial Management, P&L expertise
- Strong team management skills
- Ability to work in ambiguity and can work initially from home to establish the market. Self driven
- Drive to thrive in expansion phase.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online