Telinno Consulting Limited (TCL) – Specialises in design, roll out, management and performance improvement of the cellular network to ensure the cellular operator can offer best in class service to its customers while maximising return on its network infrastructure investments. TCL’s team of experienced engineers have successfully delivered its full range of services to more than 15 cellular operators around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service and Product Marketing Manager
- We seek a Marketing Manager to take over our product and services marketing and grow revenue in accordance with corporate goals.
- The Marketing Manager will be responsible for providing our sales force, Service Solution Managers (SSM) and KAMs with the information it requires to advance product/service sales, and be the champion for new services or product innovations.
- The successful candidate will also be charged with developing an engaging marketing programs that will reach the target audience for each service or product to inspire an increase in sales revenue and profitability in all markets we operate in West and Central Africa.
- Bachelors’ degree.
- An MBA would be an added advantage
Required Working Experience:
- Minimum of 4 years work experience with demonstrable achievements as a service or product marketing manager within a business to business situation.
- Experience working in a wireless telecommunications or technology industry will be an advantage.
- Relevant professional certifications
Key Areas of Strength:
- Marketing research
- Marketing communication
- Product development
- Cross functional product life-cycle management (from product conception to withdrawal)
- New service pricing.
Knowledge, Skills & Attitude:
- Knowledge of marketing, project/ services / product management.
- Experience in customer relationship management, customer focused, understands the industry
- Must be capable of selling and leading in a fast-paced environment.
- Networking and Ability to interact at highest level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Initiative, Creativity and Imagination.
- As a product marketing manager you will have to work with teams across your organisation. This will often include the sales and marketing department, the engineering department, product management, press and PR and senior executives. New product launches are inherently ‘cross functional’ and entail coordinating the work of many different people.
- Both speaking and writing abilities have to be tapped in this role. You will frequently have to present about new products and write engaging copy, telling the ‘story’ of products, for various marketing channels.
- Research skills: A crucial part of being a product marketing manager is gaining insight into customer needs and experiences. Analysis of data, surveys and customer interviews will be part of this mix and you need to be well acquainted with these techniques.
- Ability to work flexibly and under pressure
- Knowledge of PR and Brand communication
- Experience in developing and implementing marketing campaigns
- Knowledge and experience of designing and publication of materials.
Application Closing Date
9th January, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of the mail.