Drig Corporation is an integrated energy and investment group. We manage and take interest in extensive network of crude reserves, petroleum products, gas pipelines, power, and storage terminals. We aim on investing in greenfield developments, assets management, and M&A either as a complete package or sole services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Originator & Trade Operations Officer
- Develop, negotiate, and conclude crude and speciality products sales and purchase for upstream and downstream.
- Assess customer’s credit terms and availability.
- Negotiate payment terms, title transfers and all key contract items to achieve complete closure
- Manage overall trading positions, including physical and papers, guide traders positions direction.
- Network and maintain relationship with producers, refiners, traders and end users to keep abreast of market developments and opportunities.
- Manage the movement of crude export and products import by vessels, prepare and review contracts for cargo trades.
- Prepare demurrage claims, payment requisitions, credit, insurance, cargo invoices and variety of other back office duties.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Engineering with 5 years of commercial experience, preferably trading and logistics in the Oil and Gas market.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to express and share views on physical market.
- Knowledge of refinery operations and sourcing requirements for optimization of oil and gas sale.
- Self-motivated with ability to leverage trading toolkits of business.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online