Drig Corporation is an integrated energy and investment group. We manage and take interest in extensive network of crude reserves, petroleum products, gas pipelines, power, and storage terminals. We aim on investing in greenfield developments, assets management, and M&A either as a complete package or sole services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commodity Trader
- Manage logistics, maximize recoveries and ensure operations are optimized to best commercial advantage while ensuring all contractual obligations are met.
- appoint third party providers, check freight calculations and arrange prompt payment within C/P.
- Ensure prompt invoicing, payment of cargos, monitor A/R and issue interest invoice when applicable.
- Enter trade details and market data into derivatives position database, ensure systems integrity and compliance on authorization with corporate risk policy.
- Implement derivative product transactions for diesel, fuel and natural gas price risk management programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Engineering, Finance, or Economics minimum.
- Ability to develop and maintain awareness of occupational hazards. and safety precautions.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online