ByteWorks Technology Solutions is a Software Development Company Registered with Corporate Head quarter at Abuja, Nigeria. We established to do business in Nigeria with RC Number 1133029. Our people have competencies spanning across numerous facets of enterprise engineering and solutions design; build, deployment and Integration. ByteWorks market differentiation comes from a special focus on building industry solutions with High Quality using mature production processes and uniform business practice across all our operations.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Database Administrator
- The Database Administrator is responsible for the evaluation of database software purchases and the supervision of the modification of any existing database software.
- He/She will be responsible for maintaining the integrity and performance of company databases and guarantee that data is stored securely and optimally.
- Advise Management on Long-Term Capacity Plans and Growth
- Assign Passwords and Maintain Database Access
- Analyze and Recommend Database Improvements
- Analyze Impact of Database Changes to the Business
- Audit Database Access and Requests
- Backup and Restore Data
- Communicate Requirements to System Administrator
- Comfortable Working with Production Servers
- Configure Database Software
- Continually Review Processes for Improvement
- Debug Database Issues on Live Data
- Deploy System Updates
- Design and Build Database Management System
- Develop and Test Methods to Synchronize Data<%2