Mario Consulting Limited – Our client, is a licensed indigenous Group of Companies. As a result of expansion of scale of operation, they require competent experienced and self-driven individuals for the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Management of all accounting operations.
- Preparation, publication and circulation of timely monthly financial statements.
- Coordination and directing of the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and reporting of variances
- Supporting of month-end and year-end close process.
- Development and documentation of business process and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Ensuring og quality control over transactions and financial reporting.
- Management and compliance with local, state and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Coordination of the preparation of regulatory reporting.
- Carrying out of researches into technical accounting issues for the purposes of compliance with subsisting laws and/or regulations.
- Ensuring prompt renewals of the company’s insurance policies.
- Reconciliation of bank statements and monthly financial reports.
- Preparation of monthly staff payroll and ensuring payment of salaries as and when due.
- Such other additional responsibilities that the company may consider expedient from time to time.
- B.Sc or HND in Accounting or Finance from a recognized University or Polytechnic.
- A certified member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN)/ACCA.
- Minimum of Five (5) Work Experience as an Accounting Officer in a well structured organization.
- Proven knowledge of Accounting standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations.
- Proven knowledge in Tax computations and Tax filing.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, Accounting package (preference for ERP software) and databases.
- Sound independent judgement Skills.
- Strong passion for work, high attention to details and excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent communication, inter personal, presentation and reports writing skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadline, self – motivator, determined and/or confident in his/her abilities to deliver.
- Young smart and intelligent.
- Organizational and administrative skills, including ability to manage priorities.
Remuneration attached to these position is generous and in line with industry standards.
Application Closing Date
16th January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their comprehensive CV’s, contact address (not P.O. Box) with functional e-mail address and other relevant details to: firstname.lastname@example.org