ByteWorks Technology Solutions is a Software Development Company Registered with Corporate Head quarter at Abuja, Nigeria. We established to do business in Nigeria with RC Number 1133029. Our people have competencies spanning across numerous facets of enterprise engineering and solutions design; build, deployment and Integration. ByteWorks market differentiation comes from a special focus on building industry solutions with High Quality using mature production processes and uniform business practice across all our operations.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Processing, maintaining and reconciling a wide variety of accounting documents such as invoices, employee reimbursements, cash receipts, vendor statements, office petty cash and journal vouchers
- Raising of payment vouchers
- Filing the vouchers and journals accordingly.
- Reviewing and coding of financial information.
- Prepare and process documents to disburse funds.
- Make deposits into the bank accounts and cash withdrawals from the banks
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documentation of financial transactions by entering account information
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing Byteworks’ documents.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, acquiring approval for requisitions and requesting disbursements.
- Preparation of budgets for the different Byteworks’ needs for different periods.
- Ensuring Byteworks financial books comply with auditing standards.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by creating and completing data base backups.
- Complies with federal financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- preparing accounts and tax returns
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Minimum of three years of previous experience
- Demonstrated and proven results
- Knowledge of double entry principles
- Knowledge of Xero Accounting
- Student/member of the ICAN/ACCA body
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Abide by all non-compete/solicit agreements
- Excellent communication and IT skills
Application Closing Date
4th January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Application Letters, which must include class of Degree and a CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject.
- CV and Application letter must be attached to the mail
- For Applications to be considered, they must be sent before the deadline and must have the subject line.