Job Title: Personal/Office Assistant
Locations: Lagos and Ogun
Detailed Job Description
- Forwards information by receiving and distributing communications; collecting and mailing correspondence; copying information.
- Performing Back Office Support Functions (E.g. Errands, Filing of Documents, Purchasing)
- Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance; troubleshooting failures; calling for repairs; monitoring equipment operation
- Engages manual proficiency in performing physical tasks.
- Operates machines in the process of producing commodities
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Not lower than SSCE/ OND in any field is also acceptable.
- Ability to communicate – written & oral skills
- Ability to perform basic computer functions like typing
- Experience: 0-3 years. Previous experience is an added advantage
- Ability to relate well with other people is key
- Personal Hygiene and Grooming is important
- Must live in Lagos or Ogun State
Application Closing Date
12th January, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com