Whyte Cleon Limited – Our Client, a fast growing multi branch company in the furniture component trading and manufacturing sector. They offer the widest range of decors & colors in the country. Included in their services are production of 3D design rendering and material optimization.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Supervisor
Reports to: Financial Controller
Subordinates Supervised: Warehouse Assistants
Overall Purpose of Job
- Ensure Accountability and proper documentation of Stock Items
- Maintains inventory and supplies by receiving, storing, and delivering items; securing warehouse; supervising staff.
- Meets warehouse operational standards by contributing warehouse information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying warehouse system improvements.
- Meets warehouse financial standards by providing annual budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
- Moves inventory by scheduling materials to be moved to and from warehouse; coordinating inventory transfers with related departments.
- Delivers supplies and equipment to departments by receiving and transferring items.
- Maintains storage area by organizing floor space; adhering to storage design principles; recommending improvements.
- Maintains inventory by conducting monthly physical counts; reconciling variances; inputting data.
- Secures warehouse by turning alarms on; testing systems.
- Keeps equipment operating by enforcing operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; requiring preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Communicate and embody the company vision and values
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes warehouse and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
- B.Sc. in any field
- Computer literacy is important. He must be able to use Microsoft Office
- Attention to details is key and he must have an excellent reporting skill
- Preferably male between ages 26 – 35
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Warehouse Supervisor” as subject.