Whyte Cleon Limited – Our Client, a fast growing multi branch company in the furniture component trading and manufacturing sector. They offer the widest range of decors & colors in the country. Included in their services are production of 3D design rendering and material optimization.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
Reports to: Managing Director
Overall Purpose of Job
- Assess the overall efficiency and reliability of an organization’s internal control mechanisms
- Protects assets of the company, ensures compliance with internal procedures, and maintains knowledge of federal and local regulations.
- Ensures a company or organisation complies with internal regulations and established control protocol
- Examines documentation, including reports, statements, records, and memos to gather information
- Reconciles documentation with actual inventory or assets to ascertain accuracy in all branches.
- Completes standard paperwork and questionnaires to confirm internal controls
- Participates in meetings with individuals and departments to update auditees on findings and the audit process
- Prepares reports and preserves documentation pertaining to audits for internal record
- Presents summarised findings concerning audit results and trends for internal groups
- Analyses audit results to determine methods for increasing profits and decreasing unnecessary costs
- Makes recommendations for the best ways for a company to avoid fraud and reduce waste
- Assesses best financial practices for an organisation and makes relevant, informed suggestions
- Develops a procedure for auditing that suits our business operations.
- May work extra hours during busy audit seasons or to meet certain milestone
- Internal Relationships: interacts with all the departments in the company
- External Relationships: Relates with banks, customers, suppliers, government agency and contractors
- Must have a degree in Accounting. ICAN, ACA and ACCA will be of added advantage.
- Must have at least Four years varied experience in a trading or manufacturing company.
- Must have a strong knowledge of inventory Management
- Must have a strong knowledge of Quality Assurance
- Must be honest and hardworking.
- Must be a team player
- Must be able to thrive under pressure
- Must have good numerate and analytical skills, high standards in documents and strong attention to details.
- Must be result oriented.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be willing to travel
Computer Operations Skills Required:
- Proficient in commonly software applications like Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
- Able to electronically communicate internally and externally using public and private email and messaging programs
- Adept at planning schedules utilizing computer spreadsheet and calendar software
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com with “Internal Auditor” as subject