We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
- We seek to recruit a Digital Marketing Executive with strong competencies in content marketing, E-mail Marketing, SEO/SEM, Social Media Management, and Projects Management.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Oversee the implementation of social media strategies for lead generation and conversion.
- Manage and maintain the organisation’s website(s)
- Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter etc.
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports.
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content
- Edit and post videos, pictures, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Arrange webinars and webcasts for the online training service as well as the traders’ online forum initiative.
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
- Write contents for email marketing campaigns
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- 1-2 years’ cognate experience in Digital Marketing.
- Strong competencies in creative content marketing.
- Ability to lead a project team from project initiation to delivery.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online