First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Business Performance Monitoring Analyst
Requisition ID: 1700002U
Location: Head Office, Lagos
Job Code: STR/212/FBH
Job Type: Full-time
- Reporting to the Business Performance Monitoring Manager, the ideal candidate will be responsible for tracking and analyzing Group-wide financial and operational performance.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Prepare the inputs and templates required for Monthly and Quarterly Financial Performance report.
- Develop performance review processes that will encourage improved performance Group-wide
- Assist with the Coordination of the Quarterly performance review meetings of the Corporate (Group) Office and its operating businesses.
- Co-ordinate the measurement of Enterprise, Subsidiaries and Business unit performance to check level of compliance with set standards.
- Make inputs in competitive benchmark analysis of the operating companies with relevant industry peers.
- Assist with the Coordination of budgeting process and the analysis of the budget variance with explanation of key drivers.
- Monthly preparation of the Corporate office (Group) scorecards
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of the information contained in the management information system.
- A good First degree in any Numerate discipline (Engineering, Mathematics, Finance, Accounting, Economics e.t.c)
- Processional qualification (e.g ACA, ACCA, CPA) will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in business performance management, budget preparation and benchmark analysis
Application Closing Date
11th December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.