We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates, to fill the vacancy below:
Job Title: Accountant
We are looking for a qualified accountant to provide professional financial accounting service for the clinic. You will provide financial and tax accounting information to management by researching and analysing accounting data; preparing reports:
- Preparing asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analysing account information.
- Documenting financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommending financial actions by analysing accounting options.
- Summarizing current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiating financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintaining accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciling financial discrepancies by collecting and analysing account information.
- Securing financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintaining financial security by following internal controls.
- Preparing payments ie tax, salaries by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answering accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Preparing special financial reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintaining customer confidence and protecting operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishing result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience
- Qualification in Accounting from a reputable institution
- Minimum 3 years proven work experience in finance and tax accounting
- Reporting Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Reporting Research Results
- Time Management
- Data Entry Management
- General Math Skills
- Applicant must be below the age of 30 years
- Experience in an audit firm will be considered an asset
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Communication and customer service skills
- Positive attitude
- Ability to multi task
- Good appreciation and working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint etc.
Application Closing Date
22nd December, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org