We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Principal/Program Director (Entrance Preparation Program)
Location: Old Umuahia, Abia
- We are seeking an experienced administrator for the Entrance Preparation Program (EPP).
- We are looking for motivated applicants who want to build careers as teachers and educators, not merely job-seekers.
- This individual will oversee a fast-growing program that helps students prepare for entrance into undergraduate and graduate programs in Nigerian and foreign institutions.
- Our interview process will focus on the commitment of the prospective applicant to career development as educators.
- EPP in particular (and IDMANN Institute as a whole) utilizes online training tools extensively.
- The successful candidate will demonstrate comfortable facility with modern instructional technologies in addition to a grasp of the core school and program administration skills required for the position.
- Prospective applicants MUST have at least five (5) years of relevant Post-graduation experience.
Application Closing Date
10th December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (well formatted Cover Letters in addition to their CV’s outlining their interest and qualification for the position) to: email@example.com
Note: Submissions without Cover Letters will be deemed non-responsive.