We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Overview of the Role
- The Kitchen Assistant is responsible for ensuring food preparation areas are clean and hygienic, washing utensils and dishes and making sure they are stored appropriately; also ensure that the kitchen is operational.
Qualifications & Experience
- SSCE/OND/HND or its equivalent qualification in Catering.
- At least 1 year relevant work experience
- Must demonstrate culinary expertise and be creative to produce dishes to enhance dining experience for children
- Ability to work as a team
- Excellent oral communication skills
- High sense of hygiene
Application Closing Date
22nd December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using the position applied for as the subject of the mail (e.g Subject line: Early Years Teachers (Kitchen Assistant) – John Doe).
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.