We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: English Language Instructor (IELTS/TOEFL/SAT)
Location: Old Umuahia, Abia
- We are seeking seasoned English Language teachers to assist our students who wish to sit for TOEFL, IELTS, SAT, JAMB and other entrance exams requiring the Use of English.
- We are looking for motivated applicants who want to build careers as teachers and educators, not merely job-seekers.
- Our interview process will focus on the commitment of the prospective applicant to career development as educators.
- Prospective applicants Must have at least two (2) years of post-graduation experience as English teachers, and must be trained in the use or teaching of English.
- Applicants Must also have excellent facility with the use of computers since our instructional technology platform is computer-based.
- We expect instructors to be able to teach online as well as in-class.
Application Closing Date
10th December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submissions without Cover Letters will be deemed non-responsive.
- Applicants should submit well formatted Cover Letters in addition to their CV’s outlining their interest and qualification for the position.