We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Caregiver
Overview of the Role
- The caregiver is responsible for providing high quality and professional care to infants and toddlers in line with the Centers guidelines.
Qualifications & Experience
- SSCE or its equivalent is required.
- At least 1-2 years experience in early childhood program serving infants and toddlers.
- Must have training and experience necessary to develop consistent, stable, and supportive relationships with very young children.
- Communicate effectively and maintain effective working relationships with infants, toddlers, their parents and other staff.
- Must demonstrate genuine love and fondness for children.
- Must possess excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Ability to engage articulated communication between children, parents and colleagues is a must.
Application Closing Date
22nd December, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org applications must have the position applied for as the subject line (e.g Subject line: Caregiver – John Doe).
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.