We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Cargo Manager
- The Cargo Manager, shall be responsible for monitoring and organizing all activities within the APL cargo section.
- The Cargo Manager processes outbound cargo in a timely, efficient, and accurate manner, supervise and coordinate the activities of ground crew in the loading, unloading, securing and staging of aircraft cargo or baggage.
- This position shall also be required to manage the risk involving unsafe work procedures while same time, delivering customer satisfaction and reducing claims.
- HND/B.Sc or any other relevant qualification.
- IATA Operational Audit (IOSA) will be added advantage.
Competencies and Key Requirements:
- High level of personal credibility.
- Good customer relation skill.
- Good understanding of Airline products and services.
- Minimum 6 years work experience in Air Cargo Operations / Ground Handling / Freight and Warehousing of which last 2 years is on a Managerial level.
Application Closing Date
24th December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Credentials to: email@example.com