Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: QA/QC Services Contractor
Req I D: Req-1130
Location: Port Harcourt
The Contractor shall provide the following services:
- Working in conjunction with existing Well Engineering and Logistics Staff in Onne to ensure smooth running of rig operations.
- Ensure Company and Service Company equipment is fit for purpose and safe for use and transportation to the docks and onward shipping to the rig.
- Ensure equipment required for operations is made ready for dispatch at the required date and time.
- Facilitate co-ordination of operations in the Port Harcourt Area to support offshore rig operations.
- Monitor contractors performing preservation/maintenance and rig returns inspection of tubulars and completion equipment at Onne
- As requested, audit Company stock at its contractors’ sites to confirm condition and quantities.
- Working with Company appointed QAQC inspector to carry out audits and inspections Offshore and at Company and Vendor locations.
- Report non-conformances and safety related observations to Wells Operations Team in Lagos
Ensure Company materials are being stored correctly and maintained in good condition:
- Racking type and materials are appropriate to material being stored.
- Protection of threads and connectors.
- Environmental protection – UV and Rain etc.
- Lubrication / Storage compounds / Protectors etc are used where appropriate.
Provide witness for materials being received to Company stock for Goods Receipt posting:
- Checking Certificates of Conformance, Material Certification, Testing Certification and Customs Duty payment documents.
- Inspect accompanied documentation to ensure all required equipment certification is in place and of suitable validity duration to meet operating requirements.
Upon return of equipment from Drilling Unit:
- Ensure quarantine of any equipment identified for investigation.
- Participate in vendor equipment teardown/investigations driven by significant NPT incidents.
- Ensure any damage caused in transportation or items missing are investigated and reported.
- Minimum of Higher National Diploma (HND) in a relevant discipline
- Minimum of 5 years experience relevant to this scope
- Computer literacy
- Must have track record of inspection of machine shops jobs, rental tool, service company equipment and drilling rig parts / activities.
- Good working knowledge of relevant API and ISO Standards
- Engineering, Oil & Gas, Operations, QA/QC, Quality Control
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Job is on a call of basis