We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Liquid Mud Plant Manager
Req ID: 1268
- Supervise and coordinate all mud plant operations.
- Responsible for daily production, fluids testing and quality control, sales and coordination of dispatch for mud hauling.
- Planning, organizing, directing and running optimum day-to-day operations to exceed our clients’ expectations
- Increasing production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards.
- Be responsibility for production output, product quality and on-time shipping
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results
- Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus
- Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions
- Stay up to date with latest production management best practices and concepts
- Collect and analyze data to find places of waste or overtime.
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets
- 15 Years or More proven work experience as a Plant Manager.
- 10 years or more proven managerial experience.
- Adequate knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation and human resources).
- Familiarity with industry standard equipment and technical expertise.
- Be knowledgeable of safety, quality, productivity, demand creation, inventory and stewardship processes.
- The resilience to deal with periods of work pressure and diplomacy to deal with difficult employees, customers, contactors and others in the course of their duties;
- Reliable, with the ability to maintain high levels of service;
- Motivated with the ability to effectively work on own initiative;
- Physical fitness and mental agility to successful function for an extended period if required.
- Administrator, Commercial Manager, Drilling Fluids Engineer, MWD, BSc, Business Management, EPC, MS Office, MS Power Point, Oil & Gas, Operations
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online