Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Lead Software Development
Req ID: 1269
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery.
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web- and desktop-based business applications built on Microsoft technologies.
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user’s requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans.
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
Core Competency Requirements
- Proficient with Microsoft .NET 3.5+ development using C#
- In depth knowledge and experience with core Microsoft .Net technologies including: WCF, WPF, WF,
- LINQ and EF
- Extensive experience designing and developing enterprise grade software
- Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments
- Experience with automated testing
- Experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimization
Preferred Competency Requirements
- Experience with database development including relational database design, SQL and ORM technologies
- Experience with Microsoft Lync platform
- Experience with ERP system such as Microsoft Dynamics/NAV or similar
- Experience of SAP
- UNISUP Specialist, Administrator, HSE, IT, BSc, EPC, Logistics, Oil & Gas, SQL
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online