United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 20 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Relationship Manager
- Develop strong relationship with key industry stakeholders – regulators and operators
- Perform political, economic, social and technological (PEST) analysis to identify emerging opportunities and risks
- Develop and manage businesses/relationships across the business sector
- Prepare annual marketing plans and to achieve targeted growth objectives.
- Secure approval for annual marketing plans and strategies for designated product ranges to enable achievement of targeted growth and profit objectives.
- Oversee the effective delivery/extraction of value from the linkage/value chain activities of the power sector with other areas of the bank
- Develop strategies and structures to encourage effective value chain banking to successfully capture the entire opportunity space in the economic Sectors across the bank
- Manage the relationship teams for profit optimization and achievement of set targets
- Ensure Customer satisfaction at all times, and bring in repeated business by resolving outstanding issues.
- Provide the bank with information on new contacts and new marketing opportunities
- Client relationships management, developing account plans, and delivering proposals
- Minimum of Bachelor;s Degree with an MBA, MSC or equivalent
- 9years relevant bank experience;11 years non-banking related experience
- Bank Policies, Procedures and Guidelines
- Knowledge and experience of Banking/Financial Services International Terms of Trade and Guidelines CBN Gudielines
- Knowledge on Corporate, Trade and Client Relationship
- Numerical capability
- Good customer relationship skills
- Effective communication skills
- Good understanding of financial accounting, trade service
- Good Skills in the assessment of credit risk, spread, and analyse the financial statements
- Excellent analytical skills, problem identification and solving skills
- Networking skills
- Good communication skills
- Superior business management and Negotiation skills
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online