Job Title: Head, Procurement – Indigenous Group
Detailed Job Description
- The Head, Procurement will report to the Group MD and will be responsible for leading the procurement team in the development and implementation of the procurement strategy across the Group.
- The role holder will oversee material sourcing, local purchase order (LPO) management, supplier/ vendor management, tender and bids management and administration of vendor service level agreements across the Group.
The ideal candidate will be expected to have the following qualifications/ competencies amongst others:
- First Degree from a reputable tertiary institution
- Additional qualifications from a recognized professional body (e.g. Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS) and Chartered Institute of Supply Chain Management Nigeria (CISCM).
- Minimum of 12 years post qualification experience with at least 5 years in management role
- Experience in Maritime and Oil & Gas sectors is an added advantage
- Demonstrated experience in successfully developing and implementing innovative best practice procurement strategies and solutions in an organization
- Ability to drive procurement process improvement and change across an organization
- Integrity and professional ethics.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online