KPMG Nigeria – Our client is an indigenous conglomerate which operates globally, with diverse investments in Maritime, Oil & Gas and Logistics, amongst others. In line with its desire to ensure that strategic roles are filled by best-in-class talent with the requisite skills and experience, the Group is seeking suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Internal Control
Detailed Job Description
- The Head, Internal Control will report to the Group CEO and will be responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of strong internal controls and compliance systems across the Group, to ensure the effective and efficient running of the Group’s operations.
- The role holder will ensure Group wide adherence to set processes, compliance with regulatory and contractual requirements and develop corrective action plans/mitigation strategies.
- He / She is expected to continuously seek ways to improve control systems across the Group.
The ideal candidate will be expected to have the following qualifications/ competencies amongst others:
- First degree in Accounting, Finance or any numerate discipline from a reputable tertiary institution
- Must possess a professional accounting qualification (e.g. ACA, ACCA etc.)
- Minimum of 15 years post qualification experience, with at least 5 years in a senior management role
- Demonstrated experience in internal controls, auditing, risk management, ethics and fraud awareness
- Knowledge of relevant ERP/accounting packages or systems
- Applicable knowledge of relevant regulations and financial reporting standards
- Strong professional ethics with integrity
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online