The range of consulting offerings which we provide enables businesses to meet specific security requirements using our custom built security solutions backed by stringent quality guarantees.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web Master
- The Webmaster will manage the company’s portal and contribute to enhancing the efficiency of her website.
- Assist in the design of the company’s web pages, including graphics, animation and functionality.
- Monitor web server and database technical performance.
- Respond to e-mails and customers requests.
- Improve the Company’s websites efficiency by ensuring that the design, look and feel of all Company’s websites is in line with management directives.
- Gather data and help managers plan the collection, storage and management of data to provide useful information for managing the Business.
- Provide network accounts and passwords as required.
- Perform Search Engine Optimization on our website.
- Use Joomla and other website developing tool to edit the company’s website when need arises.
- Follow up with our hosting companies on payment, backups and other issues.
- Interface with IT Consultants for effective delivery of their services to the Company.
- Ensure appropriate and constant backup and storage of computer files and assist with questions or problems related to computer hardware/software.
- Diagnose hardware and software problems, and replace defective components.
- Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations among others.
- Proven Website Management experience.
- A thorough knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- A university degree in computer science, statistics or mathematics.
- M.Sc is an added advantage.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in IT related field
- Strong hardware and networking skills.
Application Closing Date
26th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org