We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cooking Show Presenter
Essential Job Functions/Requirements
- Ability to prepare different types of dishes both national and international
- Ability to interact with both male and female guests while presenting on air
- Ability to work in a neat and smart manner
- Ability to come up with own menu plans – traditional and modern
- Can inspire viewers with new ideas.
- Can make a show out of cooking
- Passionate about food and diet, with qualifications that prove it.
- Will be responsible for the purchase of ingredients from the market(as a procedure the cameraman will follow to record the process)
- Work well with team, prepared to work weekends and evenings. Can travel for location filming, is fun to be with and determined to help people enjoy cooking
- Must be within in the age of 22 to 35 years
- Must have minimum of Diploma in Catering Management or any related course and a show reel would be an advantage
- Must have a good sense of personal hygiene
- Minimum of 3 years working experience, preferably in catering
- Must be confident and have passion for cooking and presentation
- Must be fluent in Hausa and English
- Candidates must be well organized
- Knowledge of television presentation is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org Stating the “Job Title” clearly as the subject of the mail.