SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high quality natural ingredients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Reference Number: SAB-278
Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve sales targets for assigned areas.
- Identify Sales Opportunities and plan for Sales Effectiveness
- Ensure brand presence in retail outlets.
- Execute Sales Plans
- Monitoring and reporting competitors’ activities.
- Manage distributors’ accounts.
- Ensure merchandising in customers and retail outlets.
- Monitor the recommended price of our product at sales outlets.
- Report on the market situation and trend.
- Propose strategies to develop trade routes.
- Ensure total coverage of our territory at all time
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- A minimum of B.sc/HND in Marketing or Social Sciences.
- Membership of Chartered Institute of Marketing is an added advantage.
- Minimum of (3) Three years relevant experience preferably in a fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) environment or in the brewing company
- Must be Computer literate (Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office Package) and must
- Possess a valid driving license.
Key Competencies and Attributes:
- Master sales techniques.
- Be dynamic and sociable.
- Ability to deliver under pressure.
- High initiative, be independent and proactive
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Attention to details (methodical record keeping).
- Good oral and writing skills.
- Ability to drive long distance.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online