We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Driver
- Ensure that vehicles are kept perfect and clean at all times by washing both the inside and outside parts of the vehicle.
- Carry out routine checks on vehicles and ensure they are sound.
- Recognize electrical and mechanical faults and report to the employer.
- Report any instance of mishap or accident to the supervisor.
- Perform periodic maintenance on vehicles, such as changing batteries and motor oil at appropriate time, as well as refueling the car(s).
- Report any case of accident, injury or damage of vehicles to the supervisor.
- Keep all records, including receipts for vehicle maintenance
- Keep up a travel log to record areas travelled to, travel time, and work hours
- Dress professionally and in accordance with company’s dress code.
Qualification and Requirements
- Must have a minimum of SSCE/OND qualification.
- Must have deep understand of Lagos, its environment and a personal client base.
- Must be resident in Lagos leaving in Victoria Island/Lekki/Ajah axis is an advantage.
- Must have valid driver’s licence and also have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in driving.
- Should have sufficient knowledge of traffic laws and hold fast entirely to them
- Must have a clean driving record
- Must be a safety conscious person
- Must be focused, confident, and observant.
Application Closing Date
22nd December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letters and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org