ETAD Consult – A timeless classic, our client’s hotel has been called home by leaders in the business world, society and entertainment. Brilliantly positioned in an exclusive area of Lagos, the hotel is a showcase of great art, a purveyor of privacy and a sanctuary of refined taste.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
- Efficiently manages the front desk and maintains safe by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Responsible for cash management
- Responsible for verification of cash expenditure and implementation of corresponding payments and recoveries after their authorization by the Manager
- Keep petty cash records and transactions in accordance with donor specified procedures and submits timely replenishment requests and reports.
- Manage petty cash including record keeping and verification of cash expenditure and implementation of corresponding payments
- Receive and direct visitors appropriately, receive and manage calls, monitor logbooks; issue visitor badges.
- Handle in coming written and outgoing materials, register them and pass them on to the relevant staff.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Manage the operation of the office equipment and maintain records of usage and issues
- Assist the Administrative and Finance officer in general office management tasks, as requested.
- Assist the Administrative, Finance and logistic staff in organizing official functions including workshop, receptions etc.
- Ensure a good level of cleanliness is maintained in the interior and exterior Front office.
- Any other tasks as assigned within the Programme team.
- OND/HND in Finance and Administration, Social Sciences, Sciences, Engineering.
- Experience in communication and public related field is required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and at least one of the main local languages
Application Closing Date
25th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume/CV’s to: email@example.com Using the “Job Title” as the mail subject
Note: Short-listed candidates will be invited for a selection test on a date to be communicated