School Kits Limited commenced business in 2000 and has experienced significant growth for the years becoming a credible brand within the school supply industry in Nigeria. Our competence and credibility can be attested by many satisfied School clients from start-ups schools to well-established institutions as listed in our portfolio.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fashion Production Assistant
- He shall provide general support for the Procurement Executive in the following areas:
- A fashion production assistant serves as the point person between internal departments and external vendors.
- Closely monitor the production calendar to meet deadlines, preparing shipments and tracking samples.
- Generally involves tasks such as pre-production sample tracking and organizing
- Follows up with vendors and updates factory packing lists.
- Must have a tailoring background or must have worked in a fashion house
- Must have capacity to manage tailors
- Minimum of OND qualification
- A young male candidate will be preferred please.
Skill and Competencies:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools- Excel, Word and Outlook
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Travel to vendor locations, factories and the company’s retail storefronts may be required.
- Capacity to remain calm under pressure
Application Closing Date
3rd November, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s and cover letter to: email@example.com